Tuesday, November 2, 2010

12:30 Yoga 1 (A) BH
Garudasana (Eagle Pose)


I chose to do my pose in a park because it was empty and calming to be in a place that provided solitude. My picture was taken at night because that was when the park was at it's calmest. Even though I wasn't able to have good visibility I felt like it was okay because I was able to be less distracted to what was around me. I did this asana next in a secluded area of a big open concrete area because it was again quiet and I was able to concentrate on what I was doing. Behind me is a wall with a bush that was used as a barrier for the cliff right over the wall. I thought taking a picture and doing my asana next to a mountain/cliff was both unique and exciting. Eagles live mainly near or on cliffs.

No comments:

Post a Comment